Here are our top 7 facts why you should consider desexing your pet.
- Desexed pets tend to live longer healthier lives
- Pets are less prone to wander in search for a mate, fight, and are less likely to get lost or injured – this often results in unexpected vet bills from car accidents and fights
- They are less likely to suffer from anti-social behaviors becoming more affectionate and become better companions.
- Eliminates male dogs’ urge to “mount” people’s legs.
- Worried about cancer?
- Desexing your cat helps reduce the incidence of mammary tumours which is the third most common cancer in cats with more than 85% being dangerous cancers that spread (invasive malignancies).
- Desexing your dog will help prevent mammary tumours which are the most common cancer in undesexed female dogs with 70% developing a tumour as they get older.
- Did you know that cats can start breeding as young as four months of age? Desexing them early helps reduce the cost for unwanted or unexpected litters or finding a new home for them
- Tired of cleaning up pee indoors? Desexing can help manage territorial behaviour such as spraying.
Take advantage our 17% off desexing for the months of January and February 2017 – contact us today at 4151 3550 or make an appointment ONLINE