Sugarland Animal Hospital offers a desexing service for your pets.
Desexing offers a wide range of health and behaviour benefits for your pet, including:
- Desexed pets tend to live longer, healthier lives
- The chances your pet may end up in a fight or accident are reduced as they are less prone to wandering around in search of other animals to mate or possibly fight with.
- Your pet is likely to become more affectionate and better companions as they are less likely to suffer from anti-social behaviours.
- Desexing eliminates male dog’s urges to “mount” people’s legs
- Desexing can help to manage territorial behaviours, like spraying, which means there is less chance of you needing to clean up urine indoors!
If you have a pet that needs to be desexed, or you would like to discuss the options available to you, give us a call today on 07 4151 3550.